Nippon Lifts Engineering would like to express its sincerest sympathies to anyone who has been affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Since the Japanese government has announced that the state of emergency will be extended until the end of May nationwide, we will continue putting all our effort into the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 while hoping for fast recovery of those who have fallen ill with the virus and for the earliest possible elimination of the virus.
< Our Basic Policy >
Placing the top priority on the safety and health of its customers, partners and employees, Nippon Lifts Engineering will continue its business and remain committed to responding promptly to inquiries.
In accordance with the relevant government guidelines and advisories, we will make efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
< Our Measures >
- In principle, practice teleworking from home and on-line meetings.
- Take turns to be on duty in the office for the jobs that cannot be done remotely.
- Implement the recommended measures for office hygiene and infection prevention.
- Our field professionals are provided with necessary protective equipment such as masks and face guards etc. in order to work on site while maintaining infrastructure.
- Each person will check his/her physical condition. If any person has a fever or a sign of ill-health, the company makes sure that he/she does not report to work.
We will keep a watchful eye on this dynamic situation in order to swiftly respond to the changes and take appropriate actions.
We find nothing more important than the health and safety of our customers, employees and the people who rely on our products and/or services.<br><br> Elevators and escalators are used by many people. The websites of elevator manufacturers and maintenance companies detail specific hygiene measures. We would recommend that you take a look at them.